Encompassing 76 looks this debut collection of Pharrell Williams draws a light on the American culture that sees the nature of an affiliation between cultures.
This mixture of attire was met with a Native’s song that was categorized by a strong beat of drum and a setting set by Pharrell with an intoxicating mixture of verses by his musical affiliates.
From the Cowboy to the American Dandy, this is a reflection of the birth of something rustic in the American philosophy of style consciousness.
This was a true awakening to the proactive habits and mantra of a masterful designer whose visions have been collected by the brand of Louis Vuitton.
A bold exchange of colours, textures, tailoring and craftmanship have made this an intriguing partnership showing the best concepts of a creative dream.
Look 1 – RIDZMAN
- White blanket coat with fringes in brushed wool
- White blanket vest in matching fabric with turquoise buttons
- White poplin shirt with turquoise buttons
- Off-white ribbon tie with silver stud details
- Light stone washed bootcut denim pants
- Set of 2 old gold coronation earrings
- Old silver and turquoise western pin belt buckle
- LV Rider boots in cowhide
- Turquoise monogram speedy 40
Native Voices of Resistance x Pharrell Williams – “The Spirit of Saturday Night Live” Mumford & Sons x Pharrell Williams – “Good People” Pharrell Williams x Jelly Roll – “Shotgun Wedding” Pharrell Williams x Miley Cyrus – “Doctor”